Tuesday, August 23, 2011

You think you know.. and now you do.

1. What is your occupation?
I work as a TV news producer, which means I write the newscast and decide what goes into a show - from the stories right down to the graphics.


2. What color are your socks?
I'm barefoot.

3. What are you listening to right now?
George Strait, because his music makes me feel like I'm at home in Texas.

4. What was the last thing you ate.
Strawberries.

5. Can you drive a stick shift?

YES. My first car was a stick!

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
I'm not sure.. maybe Tickle Me Pink? Or Electric Blue.

7. Last person you were on the phone with?
A woman from the blood center. She called to ask me to donate - and the funny part is that I'd just called there maybe an hour earlier to make sure I could take my allergy pill before donating tomorrow!

8. Do you like the person that sent this to you?
Um. I actually just stumbled on this online and decided to do it. So, maybe?

9. Favorite Drink?
Iced tea.


10. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Football, hands down. Then basketball, hockey and baseball.


11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Quite a few times. My hair is my way of being rebellious. (I know, I'm such a rebel)

12.Pets?
Not here in Indiana - two dogs and a cat in Texas.


13. Favorite Food?
Chocolate-covered strawberries are my kryptonite.

14. Last movie you watched?
The Notebook - don't judge.

15. Favorite day of the year?
My birthday or Christmas.

16. What do you do to vent anger?
I cry. Or I curse. Such a classy girl, I know.

17. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I was a total Barbie girl and a bookworm.

18. What is your favorite? Fall or Spring?
Of the two options - fall, because it's football season!

19. Hugs or Kisses? 
What kind? And who are they from? I'm particularly a fan of the original Hershey's Kiss. ;)

20. What kind of pie?
Cherry

21. Living arrangements?
I live by myself in a nice little apartment.

22. When was the last time you cried?
Today. Lots of things happening back in Texas that I have no control over.. and I just wish there was something I could do.


23. What is on the floor of your closet?
Shoes. I ran out of room on my shelving.

24. Who is the friend you’ve had the longest that you are tagging?

I won't tag anyone. I just wanted to do this for fun.


25. The friend that you have known the shortest amount of time that you are tagging?
See above.


26. Favorite smell?
Sun-ripened Raspberry or the smell of Jamba Juice.
 
27. What inspires you?
People who aren't afraid to stand up for what they believe in. And my parents.

28. What are you afraid of?
I wouldn't say I'm afraid of them, but I do not like a lot of reptiles. They give me the absolute creeps.

29. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Plain.. but I wouldn't mind spicy.

30. Favorite cat breed?
I've never owned a purebred cat, so any breed with a personality? I don't know.

31. Number of keys on your key ring?
Six. I think.

32. How many years at your current job?
Technically.. I just celebrated the half-year mark.

33. Favorite day of the week?
Friday.

34. How many states have you lived in?


Four - Texas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Indiana

35. How many countries have you been to?
Two - the U.S. and Canada... sadly, I lived within hours of Mexico but have never been.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment