Monday, August 15, 2011

Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years

My friend called me a workaholic. This week, she might be right.

I'm doing the 6p show tomorrow and possibly working straight through Sunday - 8 shows in 6 days. I guess that's the joy of being 23, single, no kids, not on vacation and only a little sick.

They're going to try to work in a day off for me somewhere. That's okay.. I'd rather be known for being a hard worker than someone who's hardly working. :)

I did the 11p show on Friday and nearly got a swift kick in the rear, thanks to having a barebones staff. That being said, I think we really did well for having breaking news (a SWAT standoff at that) and few people around to help out.

So today is currently my lone day off this week.. sweet.

I did manage to squeeze in a trip to the movies to check out the Glee 3D movie with friends. It's funny, I totally remember wanting to be a Mouseketeer. Today.. I kind of want to join the McKinley High Glee Club. I love to sing and dance - even though I have two left feet.

I'm actually quite surprised I didn't sing along with the entire movie. However, I did sing "Don't Stop Believin'" as the credits rolled on my way out of the theater. I'm sure people really appreciated that.

Kind of like the state trooper that caught me singing along to Lady Gaga at a red light. You know I'm cute, you have to love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment